Last Updated on 4 months by Ashley Michael

Prince Harry says his father, King Charles, is no longer speaking to him and that he cannot envision returning to the United Kingdom with his family after losing a legal battle over his security protections.
In an exclusive interview with the BBC after the court’s ruling, Harry said he was “disappointed” by the decision, calling it “impossible” to safely return his wife, Meghan, and their two children, Archie and Lilibet, back to the UK. He said the court’s rejection of his appeal felt like a “good old-fashioned establishment stitch-up.
“The King won’t speak to me because of these security issues,” Prince Harry said, expressing hope that he would eventually reconcile with his family. He admitted that some relatives might “never forgive” him for writing his 2023 memoir Spare,, but stressed that the issue of police protection was the primary challenge.
The British government reduced Harry’s security detail in 2020 after he and Meghan stepped down as senior royals. Harry said he was deeply saddened by the decision, especially given his concerns about the safety of his family and the memory of his late mother, Princess Diana, who died in 1997 in a car crash while being pursued by paparazzi.
“I don’t know how much longer my father has,” Harry said of King Charles, who was diagnosed with cancer last year. “But it would be nice to reconcile.”
Buckingham Palace responded to the interview by saying that the issues raised by Prince Harry had been “examined repeatedly and meticulously by the courts, with the same conclusion reached on each occasion.”
Miami Judge Orders Partial Dismantling of Alligator Alcatraz Detention Center
Last Updated on 1 week by Ashley Michael Miami District Judge Kathleen Williams issued a preliminary injunction Thursday ordering Florida to begin dismantling portions of the Alligator Alcatraz immigration detention…
FBI Raids John Bolton’s Home in National Security Probe
Last Updated on 1 week by Ashley Michael FBI agents raided the home of former National Security Advisor John Bolton on Friday morning in Bethesda, Maryland. The raid began at…
United and Delta Sued Over Windowless Window Seats
Last Updated on 1 week by Ashley Michael United Airlines and Delta Air Lines face class-action lawsuits filed Tuesday for charging passengers premium fees for window seats that lack actual…